Our client is one of the nation's largest General Contracting Firms, ranked among the ENR Top 100 GCs for 2021, they have gone from strength to strength over the past 12 months. Rapidly growing within a diverse portfolio of projects across Commercial, Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Healthcare & more. This growth means that they have a need to grow their preconstruction team!
As a Junior Estimator, you will be training alongside Senior Estimators and Preconstruction Managers to develop your skills within preconstruction. You will be working with a team on projects up to $100m.
- Career growth; the client has a great reputation for organic growth.
- Top class training & development program.
- Work with the latest technologies to help streamline the Preconstruction / Estimating process.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Above average Salary with a generous bonus & benefits scheme.
- Construction Management/Engineering Degree or Degree in a related field.
- 1-3 years Preconstruction experience within a Commercial General Contractor.
- BIM, VDC, OST and Timberline Estimating Software experience is a plus.
- Operations/field experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Eagerness & Willingness to learn!
If you are a Junior operations professional (e.g. Field Engineer, Office Engineer, etc) looking to make the move into preconstruction, get in touch as you may still be suitable for this role/others available. (646)503-6692 or email@example.com