Have you hit a ceiling within the General Contracting world? Are you a Senior Estimator or Preconstruction Manager ready to step into a new role with further responsibility with one of the nations leading Design Build GC.
You new company is an innovative leader at the forefront of Preconstruction technology/software, a proven innovative leader with a diverse portfolio of projects including commercial, Healthcare, Education , mixed-use, multifamily, and high-rise apartments developments.
With an award winning culture & projects this is the ideal role for any Preconstruction professional who is looking to grow &move through the ranks at one of Atlanta premier General Contractors.
Your role as Senior Preconstruction Manager will oversee multiple new Preconstruction Projects at any given time:
- Lead internal estimate review and bid process
- Work with architects, designers and internal leadership teams.
- Create variance reports that allow for clearly identifying of changes made to the estimate
- Manage the pre-construction department budgets on assigned projects
- Lead multiple projects throughout the entire preconstruction lifecycle
- Mentor Junior Preconstruction staff, providing development & training
- Working alongside the VP of Preconstruction to ensure overall vision of Preconstruction department is met.
Reuirements for your new role
- Experience leading
- 6-15 years estimating experience with a GC on projects from $30M - $100M+
- Experience leading a wide variety of projects with Commercial, Education, Healthcare a bonus.
- Design & Build projects to the value of $40MM-$80MM
- Timberline Estimating, Bluebeam, OnScreen Takeoff; knowledge of BIM and VD&C