Our client, a leading full-service ENR Top 200 General Contractor construction firm with a fully integrated self performing model. As Preconstruction Manager you will be responsible for multiple projects from $20M up to $80M+ across Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Industrial, Office, Multifamily or Senior Living. You will coordinate with the client and present on bid day. This role has the autonomy to allow the right candidate to flourish, grow and develop into an Executive Leader.
· Preparation of scopes of work to support the estimating process.
· Ability to comprehend front end documents e.g. specs, general conditions, schedule constraints.
· Buyout of assigned projects.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with current subcontractors and assist in new subcontractor prequalification.
· Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the latest construction materials, pricing, and trends.
· Develop and present value engineering suggestions which adhere to the project goals.
· Continuously learn all aspects of the construction field including systems, procedures, means and methods, computer programs, management techniques, code changes, etc.
· Management of the bidding process from inception thru completion – solicit, receive, analyze and level bids for: Conceptual Estimates, Hard Bids, Major Change Order Pricing
· Construction Management or Engineering Degree.
· 6-10 years Preconstruction or Estimating experience within a large General Contractor.
· On site Construction Delivery exposure or knowledge.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on (469)430-9009. If this opportunity does not suit your requirements please get in touch today for more information on opportunities across the US.