Estimator - Tampa, FL
We are looking for an experienced Estimator capable of overseeing a variety of Commercial, Higher Education & K-12 + Mixed Use projects through all stages of Preconstruction.
Our client is recognized as one of the nations largest & award winning general contractors with annual revenues in excess of $2Billion. You will have the resources & support of a national GC but with the togetherness & culture of a family run business.
Projects are typically ranged from $10M-$100M, you will require experience with Design Build, Cm@R & Lump Sum delivery methods. Local subcontractor & vendor experience is required.
As the Estimator you will be tasked with
- Reviewing plans, drawings, scope sheets to ensure all criteria is covered in the estimate
- Providing value engineering during the preconstruction lifecycle to maximize profits & keep budgets in line.
- Solicit subcontractors & vendors, maintaining & building new relationships as necessary.
- Coordinate communications between, Owner, Design Team, Operations & Preconstruction
- Work with one of the Nation's largest & longstanding Contractors with over 100 years of history behind them.
- Work/lead a diverse & large scale portfolio of projects
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Clear path/Milestones for career progression
- Up to $135k Base, Vehicle Allowance, Bonus
- Experience estimating all CSI Divisions on a variety of Commercial projects
- Local knowledge of Subcontractors/Vendors
- B.S in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Related Field
- Excellent communication & team work skills.