Arlington, VA - Preconstruction Manager
Niche SSP is working with one of the nations biggest General Contractors. They have been in the industry for more than 100 years, making them experts in the construction world. They work on a large scale projects that include Aviation, Healthcare, Data Centers & so much more. Due to their ongoing success, they are expanding their Preconstruction team & require a Preconstruction Manager to join their Arlington Office.
The Preconstruction Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of preconstruction services for projects, providing input, coordination and problem solving. The Preconstruction Manager is charged with guiding projects through the preconstruction phase, while maintaining each project’s desired program, scope, and quality, to ensure effective schedule and cost control. The Preconstruction Manager must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
- Perform as the lead Preconstruction Manager & coordinate directly with Senior Leadership
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Join one of the nations biggest and best General Contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree- Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 12 years of industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math/accounting skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Time management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with clients