Senior Estimator Heavy Civil - Orlando, FL
Our client is looking for an experienced Heavy Civil Estimator to take up a leading role in the Orlando, FL office.
With over 50 years of Heavy Civil construction, they have built some of the biggest & long standing projects across the United States. Projects include roads, highways, bridges, & rail.
With annual revenues in excess of $500M, they require a Senior Estimator capable of leading a number of large scale projects through all stages of the Preconstruction Lifecycle.
- Lead large scale Heavy Civil from initial conceptual estimates right through to CD
- Provide mentorship & training to junior level estimating staff
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits
- Up to $160k Base, Vehicle Allowance, Bonus
- 8+ Years of Heavy Civil Estimating experience on roads, highways, bridges, & rail
- B.S of Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Local Experience a bonus but relocation available.
- Excellent communication