Preconstruction Manager - Kansas City, KS
Our client is recognized as one of the nations largest & award winning contractors. With resources & man power to match any firm, they provide everything you need to to be highly successful.
Working on some of the largest landmark projects in the nation, they work across a wide variety of market sectors including but not limited to Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Higher Education, K-12, Mixed Use, Office & more.
We are currently looking for an experience Preconstruction Manager in Kansas City to take up a leading role within the Preconstruction department. This position will report to the General Manager or Regional Preconstruction Manager.
- Lead Estimating department
- Provide management & training to junior level staff
- Oversee all phases of preconstruction from conceptual estimates to GMP, on a variety of building types.
- Market experience includes, Commercial, Mixed Use, Office, Healthcare, Education.
- Highly competitive compensation benefits package.
- Up to $170k Base, Vehicle Allowance, Bonus
- At least 8+ years of lead Preconstruction experience
- Experience leading commercial projects up to & excess of $80MM.
- B.S in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field.
- BIM Experience preferred.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills.