Preconstruction Manager - Dallas, TX
Full - Time
This client is one of the top contracting firms in Texas, with a focus on large ground-up commercial projects, which include - Healthcare, Office Buildings, Higher Education, Aviation, and many more. They are a big player in the Texas market. This company is looking to add multiple preconstruction/estimating professionals to its team, due to continued growth in the area.
- Work for one of Texas's best GCs in the commercial market.
- Lead and manage teams on complex projects up to $250m+
- Work closely with the architecture team on high-value projects
- Growth Opportunities & excellent benefits.
- Minimum of 7 Years Experience working on Large Commercial Projects.
- Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience working on Commercial ground up projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.