Industrial & Process Design Cost Estimator - Cleveland, OH
Our client is a large firm that specializes in building large projects across the US. They are looking for a new member to join their team in Cleveland, OH. Their portfolio includes but is not limited to Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Education, Healthcare, Corporate, Government& Cultural projects.
- Work with an extremely collaborative team taking the lead on projects.
- Develop complete conceptual estimates
- Work across Industrial, Pharmaceutical, and Manufacturing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience with a focus on Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Top-class Communication, Listening & Presentation skills.
- Proven experience in Industrial & Process Design Cost Estimating.
- Full understanding of construction documents & specs for all levels of precon processes.
- Desire to lead projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies.
- Resources for pricing updates on process piping, valves and fittings
More job openings
Vice President of Preconstruction - Healthcare
ENR - Top 50
Fort Lauderdale, FL