Vice President of Preconstruction - Healthcare - Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are looking for a Healthcare specialist with extensive experience of all phases of the project lifecycle on the largest & most complex Healthcare projects on the market.
This position will manage all aspects of both projects & the healthcare division providing leadership to the group and ensuring the vision of the Healthcare Division is met.
You will oversee, financial management, Business development, risk management, value engineering, team leadership & perform as lead point of contact with stakeholders & clients.
This role will work directly with senior leadership provide guidance on company strategy, future enterprises, company policies & more.
- Make decisions at the highest level, ensuring the vision & strategy of the company are held to the highest standard.
- Oversee the entire Healthcare Division from Preconstruction, Business Development, Client Relationships, Subcontractor Network, Resource Management.
- Above market compensation & benefits
- Clear path for career progression
- $200k+ Base, Bonus, Vehicle Allowance
- Experience leading large scale Healthcare Projects through entire Preconstruction Lifecycle
- 15+ Years of Construction Management experience
- 5+ Years of Management experience, capable of oversee multiple teams of professionals through various duties & responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, & man management skills required.
- B.S in Construction Management or Civil Engineering degree or related field.