Senior Preconstruction Manager - Orlando, FL
We are looking for a talented Senior Estimator or Preconstruction Manager to take up a leading role with our client. Continuously ranked among the best places to work in Central FL over the past decade our clients ensures that their people are the most important & valued asset in the firm.
We are looking someone who has experience taking the lead on a diverse portfolio of Commercial, Education, Hospitality, Light industrial & various other projects. With the experience to take these projects through all stages of preconstruction and perform as the lead point of contact with the Owner, design teams, operations & preconstruction departments.
As the Senior Preconstruction Manager you will
- Prepare detailed estimates of the entire scope of all trades required.
- Analyse and evaluate Historical data updating and configuring as necessary.
- Lead post bid review, provide value engineering throughout Preconstruction ensuring the best value at all stages.
- Work at one of central Florida best ranked place to work over the past decade.
- Lead large scale Preconstruction projects up to $80M
- Become an Employee Owner with the company's ESOP Program.
- Highly Competitive compensation & benefits.
- Up to $160k Base, Vehicle Allowance, Bonus, ESOP.
- B.S Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related degree.
- 8+ Years of Lead Preconstruction or Estimating experience.
- Experience leading Commercial, Education preferred.
- Excellent Communication & Presentations skills.