Baltimore, MD - Interiors Estimator
Our client is an industry leading commercial construction general contractor with a 120 year history spanning iconic projects around the globe, including 10 of the world's 100 tallest buildings. They have a diverse range of projects ranging from $10MM- $500MM+!! They have developed an incredible reputation and gone from strength to strength over the last number of years & are showing now signs of slowing down. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an Interiors Estimator to join their team in the Baltimore office. For the past 40 years, the clients Baltimore office has helped shape our local skyline with projects. Baltimore current working portfolio includes everything from shell and core towers to elaborate biotech renovations to elementary schools.
Role; The Interiors Estimator prepares detailed estimates for the project based on the construction drawings and specifications. Communicate bids and scopes of work.
- Work with one of the US's leading Commercial Construction GC who have been in the industry for 120 years!
- Work with a GC who are responsible for 10 of the worlds 100 tallest buildings!
- Large project portfolio includes, Aviation, Education, Federal, Healthcare, Multifamily & more
- Fantastic Culture with an amazing preconstruction team.
- Supportive Employer who aim to aid your growth at any opportunity!
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of two years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to Supervise Assistant Estimators and/or Interns as assigned.