Arlington, VA - Estimator 1
Niche SSP is working with one of the nations biggest General Contractors. They have been in the industry for more than 100 years, making them experts in the construction world. They work on a large scale projects that include Aviation, Healthcare, Data Centers & so much more. Due to their ongoing success, they are expanding their Preconstruction team & require an Estimator to join their Arlington Office.
The Estimator I is responsible for preparing sections of construction estimates including the soliciting and evaluation of subcontractor bids and scopes of work, preparing quantity take-offs, reviewing project plans and specifications for all categories of work. The Estimator must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
- Work with a large General Contractor, who have offices nationwide & have been in the industry for over 100 years.
- Work on a diverse range of projects including, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Multifamily & more.
- Join a strong Preconstruction team
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits program.
- Bachelor’s Degree- Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient computer software skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, scheduling, presentation software, etc.)
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and develop